Monday, May 25, 2009

In which I thank everyone who made my weekend wonderful, no one has a p-p-poker face, and I almost lick Camille.

Wasn't this weekend just...really, really awesome? Um, yes. YES IT WAS. Some quick thank yous...

Dear Laurel:

Hi, you're awesome! I spent more time at your house than mine this weekend, I'm pretty sure. Thanks for the fab times! :]

Dear Random People Whom We Met In The Parking Lot:

If it wasn't for you, we'd still be looking for parking; thanks so much for paying for our space! I still can't believe that stupid machine wouldn't take Sam or Camille's debit cards, but at least you were there, credit cards in hand. I hope you found a way to spend all the one dollar bills we used to pay you back. 

Dear Prom DJ:

Um. At least you didn't play Poker Face? So thanks for that!

Dear Mom and Dad:

Thanks for being completely unfazed when I walked in the door at 12:30 in the morning and asked if I could please leave again. And thanks mom for letting me borrow your necklace. :]

Dear Sam and Camille:



YEAH.

I totally love you guys. :]

("Your tongue is so close to my face!"

"I know! I was like, 'Okay, if I lick her? She's probably gonna notice!'") 

Dear Sam and Camille and Jacob and Phil:


Aren't we just stellar? Answer: yes, yes we are. 

Dear Everybody Else:

You were great too! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment