Sunday, November 8, 2009

In which I choose my political party based on anagrams, Christopher Walken is just weird, and I try to prepare Puyallup for my awesome.

Just for the record:

o1. "Republicans" anagrams to "a sniper club." And "democrats" anagrams to "smart code."

I feel officially justified in my political affiliations.

o2.

Christopher Walken, who is simultaneously terrifying and hilarious. Christopher Walken, who is a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in a mystery. Christopher Walken, who, bafflingly, busted out the song and dance in the 2007 version of Hairspray. Christopher Walken, who, in the above video, reads the lyrics to "Poker Face."

o3. I am coming home in 37 days. Hope you're ready for me, Puyallup.

Although, really. No one is every prepared for the sheer awesometasticness that is my presence.

And yeah, I just said "awesometasticness." In reference to myself.

How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment