Monday, April 13, 2009

In which I absolutely adore vacation, and here's why!

Reasons I Absolutely Adore Vacation:

1. It's vacation. By definition, it is demanded that you stress less and enjoy yourself more. You're on vacation
2. You can feel super snazzy if, say, your suitcase is the size that flight attendants use and it fits the carry-on bag requirements, and therefore you don't have to check any luggage. 

(I'm still going to check it, so that I can carry something else on. But the point stands.)
3. People, I believe, have a vacation switch in their brains. They get on the plane and they realize that they are supposed to be happier, and hey presto-- THEY ARE. This is good for a lot of reasons, chief among them the fact that I enjoy happy people. 
4. Airports are cool.
5. It is much more difficult to fight with your parents if you are not actually in the same house with them. 
6. ...It's vacation. 

1 comment: