Saturday, April 4, 2009

In which there is a World Happiness Quotient, I enjoy being a nerd, and that's life.

My philosophy is a little ridiculous, and by-in-large, scatterbrained and barely existent. Enjoy. ;]

"I believe small talk is a gigantic, solid brick barrier between the human race and happiness."

"So yes, unfortunately, we can't all just go scrambling up trees in search of squirrels, heedless of the consequences."

"I do my best to raise the World Happiness Quotient as often as I can." 

"Alright folks, scoot. Go on, pursue happiness. I'll be over here, gleefully clapping my hands-- you get some food, and then go to college, or start your own barbershops, or run for President or, you know, whatever. This is the starting gun. It's all yours, now. Happiness-- pursue it!"


I had a spectacularly enjoyable time at my "nerd festival" (yeah, whatever Colin, I EMBRACE MY NERDINESS). I saw "Dead Man's Cellphone," "Death And The King's Horseman," and "The Music Man," any of which I will be glad to summarize if anyone actually wants to know. :P

Now I have to work like nobody's business tomorrow, of course, but that's life. Which, by the way, I have no philosophy about. And-- ooh, it's a vicious cycle, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment