Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In which people may need a little happy, you should Consider The Following, and there is something about Boris.

Just in case anybody needs a little bit of happy, please Consider The Following: 

o1. Remember, Bill Nye exists!



o2. The Discovery Channel wants you to love the whole world and all its mysteries. Me, I'm actually cool if you just do the first part. But whatever!



o3. The something of Boris...?



o4. 


In closing: how did I ever forget how much I love Douglas Adams quotes?

"I love deadlines; I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."






"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it."


Words of true wisdom, folks. So don't you forget them!

1 comment:

  1. I extremely enjoyed the Discovery Channel commercial. Also the quotes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete