Monday, August 10, 2009

In which I have a lot to do, and make concerned faces, like this: :/.

So here's the thing: I should probably be gone right now.

I mean it! Just for the sake of my own mental health, I ought to be on a plane right this very minute. Because until then I will be freaking out about packing, and do I have everything I need?, and will I be able to move in on time, and will I catch my connecting flight, and what if I don't make any friends, and God I hope my schedule works out properly, and oh yeah I still need to buy books, and I'll have to use those books in my actual college classes, which, hi, difficult!, and oh Lord I have to ship a bunch of stuff (which I should have had done by, um, yesterday?).

And of course worrying about all of this still leaves me time to panic about how much I'm going to miss my friends, not to mention my family (I mostly fit that in when I'm supposed to be doing unimportant stuff, like sleeping). 

Anywho, the point is, as much as I'm trying to enjoy my last five days in my favorite state, with my favorite people, it isn't always easy. And I'd kind of like to be gone, just so that my stomach wouldn't be in such constant knots. :/

I'll miss you, lovely people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment