Sunday, February 15, 2009

In which I have nothing to say, and really want some cheesecake.

Here's an interesting concept: I have nothing to say.

I must have something to say. I always have something to say! Sure, it's not always an interesting something, but...You know. It's still something.

Things Which Are Happening RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE:

1. Sam and I are wishing we had the power to read minds.

2. My dad is falling asleep standing up in front of the fire.

3. A record is being recorded (that is so weird to type! pronounce those two words differently in your heads, please, it will make me feel better) on the computer next to me, so I'm being treated to jazz-y New Orleans blues? I am not sure how I would categorize this music, but it's fun.

4. There's cheesecake in the fridge. I want it.

See, so really not all that much. Now, if Sam and I actually do gain the power to read minds, that will give me something to blog about. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment