Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In which there is geology, The Daily Show, and a distinct lack of context.

Want to know what my day was like? Here, have some out-of-context-Emily-quotes!

"Want to watch The Daily Show while you make eggs?"

"This class is resigned to our fate."

"NOT GEOLOGY, STUDYING ROCKS."

"Okay. There's you. Here's your arm. These two things belong...together."

"Why do we have the EXACT SAME NEUROSES?"

"They would clearly contaminate the mustaches with their pure evil."

"...She finds out her fiancee is cheating on her, and then they break up, and there's some introspection, and then she decides maybe she didn't want to get married anyway!"

"This is a baby. Or a snowman. Or a baby snowman."

I will readily acknowledge that this tells you exactly NOTHING about my day, but, you know. I enjoyed myself. ;]

3 comments:

  1. "...She finds out her fiancee is cheating on her, and then they break up, and there's some introspection, and then she decides maybe she didn't want to get married anyway!"


    faith? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! No, I actually said that in Lit when Hallberg was asking us to explain a passage that was on the multiple choice practice test we took. Although perhaps it can be applied to many different situations. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Taylor! Hahahahah.
    That's the only quote I witnessed, so I suppose if I hadn't I may have thought the same.

    ReplyDelete