Friday, July 17, 2009

In which there are movies, movies, and a couple more movies.

Mooooooovies! 

(Okay, so I don't know why some of these are getting cut off, nor do I know how to fix it. But! If you right click, you can choose "watch on YouTube" from the drop down menu, so if it's really impacting your Viewing Experience or something, go ahead and do that. :])

Movies I Want To See (some of them are released already, some aren't):

o1. 

o2. 

o3. 

(Oh look it's every famous person you've ever seen ever!)

o4. 

(Alexis Bledel I miss yoooooooou!)

o5. 

(Yes, okay, I know, everyone in the world wants to see this movie, apparently. WHATEVER, SO DO I.)

o6. 

Movies I've Seen That You Should Really Want To See Too:

o1.

o2.

o3.

(Sooooo muuuuuuch fuuuuuuun.)

o4.

(Oh come on, you know you loved this one when you saw it; or, alternatively, you haven't seen it yet and ought to be ashamed.)

o5.

(If there was ever a time when I wasn't in love with Kermit, it ended when I saw this movie. Oh Muppets. ♥)

And A Couple of "Yeah, I Might Spend My Money On That," Picks:

o1.

o2. 

(Heeeeeee, Ricky Gervais and Tina Fey and Rob Lowe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment