Monday, January 5, 2009

In which I am filled with ridiculous amounts of happiness, really like moose, and dare global warming to even TRY and make me sad today.

So! As I found out today at the end of Commoner, Steffi was my secret pal. And Steffi, I doubt you will wander across this blog, so I'll thank you properly in class tomorrow but! You guys, you guys, you guys--

My last present? Was an adorable stuffed moose.

And since I have a love of moose deeply ingrained in my very soul (I am perfectly serious, stay with me here), I could not be more ecstatic about this. I may or may not have made incredibly undignified but undoubtedly thrilled squeaky noises when I pulled that moose out of the bag. It is fuzzy, and has little Christmas lights in its antlers, and it, like, sings songs when you press this button in its chest, but the pertinent facts to take away from this are: a) adorable, b) moose, c) STEFFI, YOU ARE THE BEST, and of course d) all of the above.

And yes, there are horrible things in the world. Like war, and poverty, and famine, and disease, and bad things happening to good people, and toddlers accidentally learning that there is no Santa Claus, and car accidents, and caramel getting stuck in people's teeth, and global warming, and, and, and, and, and...

BUT THANK YOU, ADORABLE STUFFED MOOSE GODS, I WILL CARRY THIS THING WITH ME FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

Seriously. Life is evidently not as bad as it sometimes seems.

2 comments:

  1. I was never allowed to believe in Santa...

    but this was a really good entry!

    ReplyDelete